Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In Love: The Twilight Saga is my baby!

Well, what could I say? I'm filthy addicted to it. There's nothing that I can compare it to, except from an addictive heroin, I suppose. Like the many who would die just to experience the frenzy of this saga is what I consider myself. This is the story of a star-crossed lovers...fancied with blood-thirsting action, supernatural strength, (pale white and ice cold, yeah) and a uber cool Edward Cullen. It's not very clear, and hell, it's unorganized...sorry for that. Whenever I get so overwhelmed, I get so disorganize...*chuckles*

There are so much, too much, I may add, who are so ready to kill for it. There'll be nothing wrong if I consider myself with them, will there? Ok, whatever. There are so many who like it. There are much too many who loved it. And I can say that those two combined are those who are ready to kill for it...(what's with the kill? I don't know...haha)

So, I guess the intro's cool...with you? I hope. Well, I don't really have to explain it thoroughly right? What can I do, Twilight is just so famous that this space is no longer needed for brief so-so of Meyer's masterpiece... hang on for more of the series guys...

I'll be bringing the updates soon, down and out...






2 comments:

Arianne The Bookworm said...

hi welcome back to blogging! hehehe.. i missed your posts! and i'm filthy & masochistically in love with edward cullen too.. awww... :) happy new year!

Unknown said...

i think that twilight is kinda gay b/c it's just another typical, ordinary vampire love story.
notice that girls love them so much?
it's because of the feeling it brings to them.
fantasy plus fiction is always heart warming and sometimes, they make you go blind.
be careful.