Saturday, March 14, 2009

Of House and When


When I thought of something to place in the title bar of this entry, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men rushed in my mind. I am not quite sure why, but I placed there Of House and When. Not to prevent plagiarism or anything (though I can also consider it XD). I simply placed it to entertain the first thing that pops out of my mind-- my floating mind. My brain can't seem to function very well because there are so many unrelated ideas, unambiguous plans and faded pictures of the past inside my head.

Don't fret I'll share them to you. If you can organize it then lucky you!

Unrelated Ideas:

-They told me that I am not a sufficient writer-- indirectly.
-I picked the wrong song in my playlist and cannot delete the cursed thing.
-I am melancholic about the idea of going to school in vacation's time.
-He never called me back.
-I am weezy.
-I cannot sleep.
-I hate the fact that I am very ironic tonight.

Unambiguous Plans:

-Take piano lessons, my dream and my everything as of today. (with my thread-thick patience?)
-Free myself from figure skating (with my mother's unending nag 'bout my rusting shoes?)
-Joyride to the North. (without gasoline and the knowledge to drive.)
-Watch Special A (without the DVD and the time)
-Rest. (With COCC training up to the 7th of April?)
-Listen to music all day, no but's and if's. (with my mp3 player abroad "together" with my dad, and my phone headset buried in a pile somewhere )

Faded Pictures of the Past:

So, they are not pictures really. In my mind they are, but here, they're not.
Let me describe them to you.

-I and HIM looking at each other's eyes. I melted in the inside upon seeing his chestnut eyes.
-A cold, star-studded and car-invaded city view at night. The temperature is low, so are my eyes.
-The moon and its craters, smiling at me.
- A portrait of myself wearing a red butterfly glittered dress without HIM.
- My best friends and I smiling with a tree as our backdrop..;)
-HIS picture 13 years ago. Grubby.
-My picture 13 years ago. Neat
-Our picture now. None.


There. I've said it. I give you my whole consent to make anything out of it. And please do tell me after. I suppose that if you happen to reach this part, you will know how crazy my mind works :)

Don't worry i'll post something relevant next time. Something coherent, perhaps.

Dear Reader,

Pardon me for making you read this post. I really need to convince myself now. Now, that I am gradually losing all my consolations. I need to write, and it just so happened that I cannot choose the best topic to write about that I placed them all. I need to fight the part in me that says "You cannot write" by saying "I can still do and I will show you!" But I also want you to know that I didn't wrote this in order to "just" be able to write. I wrote this because this entry is the catalyst of my being an active blogger, again. I wrote this to express, and to give you the freedom on how you take it.

9 comments:

Jay-jay Ramos said...

ahahaha! nice beng! :D

__Leizel__

Jay-jay Ramos said...

hoy rubey! ang landi mo!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!! LOL ___Hennessy____

Jay-jay Ramos said...

emo ka kay tut!

Jay-jay Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay-jay Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay-jay Ramos said...

censored k p jan ha. pwd namang g_ _ n! hahahahahahahaha!!!! Paki tuloy na lng!__Hennessy__

Jay-jay Ramos said...

_ia_ ? ahaha! __Leizel__

Jay-jay Ramos said...

pwd rin!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!! ____Hennessy____

amads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.