Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crossing the Crossroads

Crossing the Crossroads, eh? What could my crossroads be? And literally, what is a crossroad?


crossroad: an intersecting path from a different direction meeting at a one particular place. From an old, moth-eaten dictionary, I was able to find this plain definition but, unfortunately, was not able to satisfy my cravings of the exact meaning of the word. I have rummaged the internet for the relief of having to stupefy my burning curiosity but was not, after all that succesful

If you're gonna ask me why I'm so particular with the word, the good-for-nothing-conscience-dealing-I-don't-think-it-exist-and-I-don't-care-about-it-word, i'll simplify.

Just as when I tried to be someone else more than myself and ended up being somebody as stupid as I'm already are, just as when I tried my best to decide; whom to love and whom to hurt, just as when I asked myself whom to prioritize more between my loving family and my hateful, rebellious self. Just as just. I chose to submerge myself in the cold waters of having to deal with decisions and finally breath into it without using my earthly lungs.


On being a sophomore, soon to be a junior highschool student, I know that there are really so much haggles, trials, blackmails (including the pass-this-text-message-to-20-people-or-some- bloody-girl-will-appear-on-your-cupboard-tonight) to face, fight and conquer. And if you'll watch my words closely, they literally mean the same, I used all of them to emphasize how much effort I have to exert in order to win over the stupid battle, and how even an extreme word will not do in the bloody tempest.


So much so far. This is my first post in this blog and most of you my dear readers, (if it happened to be that some unlucky soul passed by my blog, however.) believe in first impressions. I do not want you to think that all I can do with life, it's challenges and twists is to lament. And to babble about how some unlucky girl happened to pass by its road. I wanted to announce to everybody that you are not alone in fighting life's battle, you're not the only one who faces struggle and that, of all things you must do, shall consider yourself, lucky.

Welcome to my world. I do apologize for being sarcastic, egolitical and melancholic. Help me choose my crossroad,be a part of how I live it and if you happened to have a good definition for this crossroad thing, do inform me. Please feel free to ask me questions, send your negative reactions or just say that you happened to pass by my page, (and now belongs to the unlucky ones?) Kidding! What do you think, maybe you're not so unlucky, after all?

1 comment:

Admin said...

Welcome to Blogger! Hehe :)

Nice! Be proud to be a blogger/.... Hehe4 :)

Goodluck!