Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Missing's Cool


It's been almost two weeks now since I left my old school. Since I were a sophomore student. Since I was free of all the burdens condemened into my already bulging shoulders. Since I laugh. Since I laugh the laugh of happiness only a good, heartfelt feeling surrounded with clssmates, friends and teachers can bring.



Missing school is pathetic. No, no, no! I don't mean, my school's pathetic, what I mean is that, it's really weird and ridiculous to be feeling this way. Last time that I can remember myself is while I am sitting in one of the classroom's grafitti-covered, brown-painted wooden arm chair. I was thinking so loudly. Yes thinking so loudly, getting bored and being a couch potato, I wondered when school will end as I rummaged through one of my envelopes looking for a lost test paper at the same time and, wondering, maybe, just maybe when in this- the heck, year all my 'sufferings' will cease penetrating my young, young dear life.


I couldn't do anything. I talk in the mirror, not long enough, i'll shriek, and shriek loud enough for the alley cats behind our streets to move into another hideout and, never come back for the rest of their nine whole lives.

"I'm ugly, I have wrinkles and I look older than my thirty-seven year old mother, I am haggard and don't you touch my shoulder, it's swelling from my big, stupid bag!"

I am shouting, shouting so loud. In fact, inside my mind, I screamed all my lamentations, my regrets and all the things that bothers me. And I'm not that foolish to wake every sleeping soul in the neighborhood at midnight while editing our team's website and solving for algebra, while surfing the net for Nick Vujicic's life without limbs something. Yes, I do scream, scream inside of my already-distorted-just-one-more-and-it's-dilapidated mind.


And as I reminisce about this funny scenario, this one silly part of my whole journey being a teenager, being a student, I couldn't help to smile.


There is this happening, it's still freshly painted on almost 100% of my brain. It was the last day of the school year, my dear sophomore school year. We have merely, a short period to stay together, for the last time, the whole class of St. Therese of the Child Jesus

Morning. The old capiz window is catching the early rays of the golden sun, all of a sudden we noticed something unfamiliar. At the back, on our cleaner/birthday announcement bulletin board, all the data was erased and, written in an ordinary chalk :
"EVERY END IS ALSO A BEGGINING."
As far as I know, nobody found out who wrote it. It's just it.


That's why it's pathetic. Didn't I just say I'm missing school? And would you mind to look your last in its title?

No comments: