Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Kuya I Never Had, Will Never Would


I'm fond of having somebody much older than I am. Some people whom I've shared this little runting of mine, most often than not always tell me that they prefer not having a kuya (with those who have, yes.) Oftentimes, they scold me for being so uncontented, impulsive and choosy. They always tell me, "Wait 'till you have one, if you will still have, haha, and you'll realize how wrong you were"

Maybe i'm really was not that right being so uncontent. But I really want to have a big brother of my own, someone to make kalamansi juices with after an one-on-one basketball game where the winner would be me, somebody who will tease me to the last whom I will end up pillow fighting with, someone who will play the part of the big boss when facing those guys who were thrashing, hmm, just thrashing right,

...
just even to have someone whom I will call, My Kuya.

Just like, "my kuya said so..." "I'll ask my kuya" or "Ayaw kasi ni kuya eh"

It's pretty amazing. People are people. They are always looking for something more, someone more.

Just like yours trully, simplify: me!

I will blame myself and start runting here and there for there's nothing, for God's sake, there's nothing in this vast world that I can do in order to have a kuya of my own. To top things of I am the eldest of the two siblings, me and my bratty (oops?) sister. Period.

If only I can write my past, my entire life story, then I will add a character called a kuya. And to a character named Ruby, I will give him as a present. Hihi!

3 comments:

Prily said...

Hi,dear,you're a smart girl and you're smart enough to have a break-up with him!You're too young to be serious with any guy!Will just turn 15?There's still be a long way to go.It's very good outlet for you to blog.Your writing skills are very good!I admire you!Keep it up,sis.Yes,just like you how i wish i have a Kuya,too but nope,i'm the eldest and will always be an "Ate"!

Prily said...

By the way,my hello to your mom!Take care always!

xroads_empress said...

hey, thanks a million sis prily!